If you’re looking for some additional care and nurturing alongside your regular midwifery care, then our Mother Nurture Packages are for you. You can purchase this for yourself, your partner or a friend or family member. If you are looking for a gift for a family member, one of your friendship group or a work colleague then these packages can be given as a gift voucher to give the ultimate gift of nurturing with maximum flexibility on how it is used.
When you purchase your chosen hours package they can then be used in four-hour blocks to have individualised one to one care from one of our Midwife Therapists in your own home. In your four hours nurturing session you can tailor your time by choosing from any of the following:
- Birth preparation session tailored to suit you and your partner. This can include any information you need for your chosen birth, including hypnobirthing, preparation for a planned c-section, active birth with biomechanics and much more.
- A therapy of your choice. Mums & Mums-to-be can choose from any of our pregnancy or postnatal massage therapies, reflexology or craniosacral therapy. Craniosacral therapy is also offered as an option for your partner, or for baby.
- Infant feeding preparation session. This can include learning about breast feeding, mix feeding or safe preparation and giving of formula feeds.
- Baby care advice either antenatally or once baby has arrived. This can include information about nappy changing, baby skin & nail care, bathing, winding & baby massage.
- Baby wearing advice & support. Support & information on how to use baby slings safely and comfortably. This can be an antenatal preparation session or working with your baby & sling once your little one has arrived.
- Practical support at home. This can be particularly useful once partners return to work and can include light housework, watching the baby while you rest (you must be at home), and preparing simple nutritious meals for you.
NB: - Our packages will not include medical assessment of you or your baby and is designed to complement not replace your existing midwifery care. Each session booked will be provided by our team member with the appropriate skill set for your tailored session, therefore you may have different members of our three-person team providing your care.
Packages & Prices
Package hours will be provided Mon – Fri between the hours of 10am – 4pm, and can be booked antenatally, postnatally within the first month after your baby’s birth, or a combination of both.
top of page
bottom of page